By now you may get the feel that we are not satisfied unless we know we are producing THE best for our clients. We often start the innovation process by asking probing questions of what we do. Pushing the envelope by putting our training and nutrition techniques under the spotlight and throwing questions at them like…How can we further improve our techniques and systems so we get we even better results for our clients? Or how can we increase the adherence and therefore success to this fat burning nutrition programme? Thats how we start, the answers follow.
Time Efficiency- We work with busy clients who are often stressed so we take our practical application of our principles seriously. Training sessions are smart, intensity packed 50 minute blocks. Nutrition strategies are time leveraged with great practical application. Now don’t get us wrong…physiques are earnt. You need to dedicate the correct amount of time to both training and your nutrition as there are zero shortcuts to a lean body. There ARE however the strategies than we have honed to slice off your wasted non productive hours and create pure profitable time.
We practise what we preach when it comes to our methodologies. You can be certain that we have lived through and overcome all the struggles surrounding grafting towards that dream physique. You and I might be different people but the same consistent, daily positive actions and habits make up the compounded effect of life changing results*.
We are human not robots. If I eat a bit of cake I would tell you. Likewise if we are being uber strict on the lead up to a shoot, we would tell you like it is. The bottom line is we need to, 90% of the time stay on plan if we want to achieve truly satisfying results. If you have not had that buzz of genuine self esteem and confidence when you look in the mirror after you have achieved your body image goal, you must know that no amount of short term pleasure from temporarily coming off plan will ever touch a fraction of what its like to follow through and achieve that goal. The other 10% of time, it depends how fast you want to achieve your results! Our role is to show our clients by doing these positive behaviours we get these positive results. Likewise by engaging in these other negative behaviours, it will lead to a negative result. So we leave that choice to you.
Trust in Science
Verging on the no shortcut principle that we discussed earlier. We focus on coaching scientific principles of training and nutrition (because it works!) with well documented lifestyle behaviour change.
Looking at someones exam paper could pass you that test, but its no substitute for learning the knowledge and skills that will deliver you that highly valued career. For that reason you must know that we do no advocate or promote any short term, radical, liquid fad diets or training regimes.
Everything that we do, promote and advocate is drug free*. There is the ultimate need to make sure our physical health (organs) and mental health (that has been shown to be altered through meddling with banned substances) is prioritised. This is to protect the well being of yourself and those around you. Shape at all costs attitude leads to destructive behaviours effecting social, work and personal lives.
*Following IOC and WADA testing guidelines
We truly want the best for our clients. We stop at nothing to make sure each of you are in the environment for change so no-one gets left behind.
- We show you clients who are action takers, following our training and nutrition plans fully, not ones who just say they have.
- We show you the finest, we don’t show you the worst.
- We show you clients that we are genuinely proud of with their dedication and attitude.
- The Results our clients achieve are determined by; the bodies ability to adapt to the correct training and nutrition. Training frequency, intensity. Your aptitude for movement. How consistent you are with all of our recommended daily actions that add up to results and the point at which your body starts at.
- Your results will be personal to you, so you cannot get results exactly like these. You can only get your best possible transformation.
- We hold all of our clients accountable to their own results. We don’t do the work for you.
- Refusing to follow our nutrition and training systems could jeopardise your place upon our programmes and you position may be reviewed.
- Part of our ethos is to leave no-one behind by working with you to unlock your peak condition. The reputation we have built here is that we are the leaders in helping you reach this.
- Even though we have scoured the health and fitness world to bring you the best training and nutrition systems like you deserve. If you don’t pick up and use those tools that have been handed to you, you will not see results.
- Your own actions will determine your own results.
Phil Gough (BSc REPs BWLA)